Friday, February 23, 2018

Free Piece of Art for Signing Up for my Newsletter

My next monthly newsletter is coming out next week. I enjoy making these and people enjoy hearing about what is happening in my studio. So, in order to share these with more people, if you sign up for my newsletter before the end of the day Thursday, March 1, you will be eligible for a free piece of art. To sign-up for my newsletter, go to my website: https://www.markgranlund.com. Once there, a newsletter form will pop up. Just fill it out! Sorry, if it doesn't pop up you already receive my newsletter.

My newsletters include:
- Featured Painting - a first peek at a painting I just completed and information about its meaning, how I painted it, and more. Sample.
- What's Happening in the Studio - is a look at paintings in progress, planning for new work, building stretchers and panels, and sharing about equipment and material. Sample.
- Updates on Exhibits and Events - be the first to hear about upcoming exhibits, auctions, and events. Sample.

- Updates on other things, such as: progress on studio renovations, holiday sales, projects I am working on, etc. Sample.
- The Finishing Touch - The place where I talk about art, culture and my own painting discipline, a chance for me to open it up and get a little deep about my life and my practice. Sample.

Again, just fill out the newsletter sign up at my website and your name will be entered into a drawing for a free piece of art. Winner announced in the next newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment