Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Website Changes

 

I have added a new Blog-Info-FAQ section to my website to organize all of my writing over the years. This new page has several sections including my regular Blog and Updates (entries going back to 2007!), articles about Art Care and Collecting, FAQ about purchasing my art and how I make it, some old podcast type interviews I did with other artists a few years ago, and a link to my Book of Bartholomew project. I have been wrangling with this for years and have parked a lot of this information for periods of time. I am happy to finally have figured this out so you can read all kinds of articles that include drawing lessons and other art info. I’m still filling in parts of it and will add new articles, especially to the Art Collecting section. Announcements about new items will be made here in the newsletter, or just check it out regularly: Blog-Info-FAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment