Wednesday, February 13, 2019

A New Year, A New Studio

What's cooking in the studio is a NEW studio. I have been spending the last several months turning a two-car garage into a new painting studio with lights, heat and storage racks. It has been a fun process converting the space. Its always fun to see a dream become a plan, become a project, become a reality. There is still a bit more to do (a shelf, another track of lights, trim) but I have been painting in it and enjoying it. Upgrades from the previous studio include one step to get into it instead of a stairway, an exhaust fan, carpeting and decent storage racks.

I'm looking forward to many hours in this studio. If you would like to come visit, please contact me. As with any move, I have come across many pieces and art supplies that I need to get rid of. I will probably be having a studio sale in April to clear things out for the summer. Details to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment