Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Donated Plants

The students in my recent classes have been so generous.  Here are some plants that have been donated to Jack-in-the-Pulpit Studio:

African violet

Begonia

Dried plant parts: holly, rosehips, pine cones, tree bark and seeds

Shamrock - leaves are closed as it is a night class
Christmas cactus from Claudia
I have also received two vines from my sister that are in intensive care at the moment before being unleashed on my students.  I have purchased another shelf unit to hold them.  Maybe some day Jack-in-the-Pulpit Studio will have a plant library - you will be able to take one home to work on your assignments.  I will be adding gardens in my backyard this summer that we will be able to draw and paint. Plants are always welcome, as long as they are healthy and come without hitchhikers (aphids, scale, etc.).

Thank you so much to these students who have donated these plants. Jack-in-the-Pulpit Studio is supposed to be more than what I can create alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment